In-App Purchase FAQ
When you subscribe to Happy Inspector via our iOS app, the billing is handled by Apple and managed through iTunes. This is not unique to Happy Inspector; all in-app purchases for iOS app will be handled in this way.
To cancel the auto-renewal for your subscription:
- Go into your iPhone or iPads's settings
- Tap on iTunes & App Stores
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top
- View Apple ID
- Tap the Manage button under Subscriptions
- This should give you an option to turn off auto-renewal so your subscription will cancel at the end of your current billing period.
Apple has an excellent knowledge base article all about purchasing and managing auto-renewing subscriptions:
If you'd like to try to get a refund for the most recent charge from Apple, you can try Apple's Report a Problem feature at https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ (you'll have to sign in).